Unless otherwise attributed, all content (images and text) is Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013... 2017 by Folded Sky Productions Ltd.

Thursday 26 January 2012

killer app

From: Grills on Wills

"I like high-end five star nonsense in oak paneled chambers where they sweep away your crumbs with a funny brush and give you sorbet between meals, but I prefer steaming fried onion caravans where fat lorry drivers drool over hot sausage and HP sauce butties in grease spotted white paper bags. I’ve had my ultra-lean times; years on end spent running miles every day and being very classy and salad-oriented with a bit of fish or foul thrown in for good measure. But my true self is the perennial fat bastard who doesn’t give a bollocks what he eats (and will undoubtedly die of a massive coronary). After all, as a native of Manchester, albeit an ex-pat, it’s my birthright to eat myself into an early grave.
     Here’s a list of my favourite Manchester-themed killer dishes. Don’t be surprised if they sometimes involve chips. [...]"
— Ian Hough, Sabotage Times
Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...